Wednesday, September 7, 2011

O Mi Goodness!

Ever wondered what it was like to be obsessed with hair and makeup?!  Well here's your chance to find out.  If you keep yourself updated on the latest blog posts I put up, you can find new techniques, view makeup tutorials (which I hope I can get my hands on doing one day...) and also find the hottest affordable skincare and makeup products.  I know I come from a small town, but us girls are into it just as much as them slinky city girls!  I hope you enjoy reading posts about beauty, as well as my family life every once in a while!  Here's a sneak peek of what you can expect !





Do you want those long beautiful lashes without the spider leg look?! Here's a few options for the best AFFORDABLE mascaras that you can purchase at your local Wal-Mart, Target or Walgreens. . .



This is my ultimate favorite mascara, and I've been using it for years.  Sure, I have tried brands such a Estee Lauder and MAC but none of them beat this stuff.  You can purchase this for under 5 BUCKS! This stuff works great, it comes in 'blackest black' 'black,' 'brown,' and even 'royal blue!' hehehe. If we were in the 80's, that would be good stuff!



This is also fantastic mascara, you can get a massive amount of volume without the clumps and sticky mess that some products can cause!

Hope this helps!
Much love,
Ree Reeedy.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I'm following plz check out mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those mascara! You have a cute blog! Love the layout! FOllow back!? ;)

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete